Chaplain’s with good standing, with other organizations, may apply for F.R.C.A. Membership.
Requirements as follow:
- Must meet continuing education and ordained ministers criteria. If no continuing education, they may apply for CTI training institute program of continuing education. Approved courses by F.R.C.A. are available online, and in Lilburn, Georgia. Campus. In order to complete 2024 requirement five hours of continuing education must be met.
- Must complete, steps one thru five and steps seven thru eight.
- F.R.C.A. Membership approval does not automatically grant you Ordained Minister Status.
- All applicant must be approved by the Board of Admissions.
- All candidates for ordination must be approved by the Board of Ordained Ministers, under the recommendation of a mentor, and must have serve in good standing for a period of a least a year prior to applying for Ordained Minister Status.
- All F.R.C.A. ordained ministers, seeking ordination renewal must meet criteria, and be approved by the Board of Ordained Ministers.
English | Spanish